K-Dm - Lost K-Dm - Lost

Excellent

Good stuff. Excellent melody. And yes, that's hip hop beat and a very good one indeed.

Downloaded.

K-Dm responds:

haha thx alot man

K-Dm

Desert Inferno Desert Inferno

Late guitar?

The first obvious thing that came out was the guitar coming just a little late to the beat. That's how I hear it.

Other thing: it sounds like old Bauhaus stuff which is pretty good. When I keep that in mind, the late guitar impression would then fit, common practice from Bauhaus I would guess.

kevs91 responds:

During the chorus parts (first one starts around 0:35) the guitar is a bit late off the drums. I re-recorded that part where it was pretty much exactly on time, but ended up liking that sliggish, human sound where it is a bit sloppy; so I kept the late one. It's cool that others can notice it.

Thanks for the review.

&amp;lt;{2 snaps}&amp;gt; <{2 snaps}>

What else...

I'm definitely a fan now.

Beat is awesome and melody is so catchy.

&amp;lt;(epic)&amp;gt; [the right one] <(epic)> [the right one]

Say thanks to your mom.

... Speechless... This is just g-r-e-a-t.

Maybe just watch the sound level. I have pretty good earphones and it's a bit noisy.

MadChris responds:

Yeah i tried to make the drums hit as hard as possible without distortion but unfortunately you can only push it so far. lol. Still i believe it came out good enough. Thanks for reviewing!
<{MC}>

&amp;lt;{my introduction}&amp;gt; <{my introduction}>

Excellent

What a loop! I can already feel when lyrics will come up. That will be awesome for sure.

Keep up!

-The Void- -The Void-

Excellent.

That's enough to add you in my favorites. The sounds makes me fly.

SkatingIsGenetic responds:

Tell me about it...

Who doesn't love flying? =3

Closing..and Letting Go Closing..and Letting Go

Surprising.

I haven't heard your previous versions. The first listening was a little weird as I was trying to predict the upcoming beat at the beginning (unsuccessfully). But the second listen, all came together perfectly!

That is e-x-c-e-l-l-e-n-t. Keep up.

SkatingIsGenetic responds:

Lol ok cool.

I was scared there for a second when I saw "(unsuccessfully)".

*heart stops racing*

XD

Matt Burton Matt Burton

Very nice!

And yes a little too loud, my speakers are also crying.

(UTI) {~-Lhouew-~} (UTI) {~-Lhouew-~}

Original.

The melody sounds a little weird at the beginning and I was worried about how the transitions would come up but it went fine finally. Good stuff.

Herbivorous Dinosaur Attack Herbivorous Dinosaur Attack

Why not? ;-)

That's pretty nice techno again. I agree that the name is a little funny but why not? Actually, listening to it again it sounds a little bit like a baby dinosaur! Don't get me wrong, this is great!